Seeking for a potential GSoC mentor for packaging related project

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:37:05 UTC 2012

hi,

I am willing to participate at GSoC 2012 as a student and I have
proposed a project to sugar labs [1] to build a automated rpm
generating system. I named the project autorpmgen [2] which is
basically a system to automatically build rpms from the sugar
activities and keep them in a separate repo so that anyone with a rpm
based distro can add the repo and use the packages.

So I'm looking for a mentor who is familiar with packaging. Meanwhile
any comments on the proposal are mostly welcome.

[1] http://sugarlabs.org
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Summer_of_Code/2012/autorpmgen

--
Best Regards,