Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:10:35 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 11:20 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 03/02/2012 05:29 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> That was completely uncalled for.
>
> I disagree

Let me put in another way then.  Cut that out.  Talking about your world
vs my world makes it personal not to mention sarcastic there is zero
room for that in a technical discussion.

> I know for a fact that you are well aware of the EOL and other script
> that is used with bugzilla so you were well aware this was technically
> achievable and you then your self go about asking me to start writing
> stuff without people having reached consciousness if we should do that
> in the first place.

You will never reach consensus on these matters as you should know by
now having started many such discussions which has resulted in nothing.
 Some people will agree and others disagree and nothing will get done.
If that's how you want to roll, feel free.

Rahul