Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:09:45 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 07:34 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Related to this, Pierre-YvesChibon wrote a tool to check a bunch of
> things for a fedora account, so you could at least see if someone was
> still active in some areas while not in others:
>
> https://github.com/pypingou/fedora-active-user
>
> If you are running into no reply from a bug, you could run this and see
> if the maintainer has been active in other areas, or just appears to be
> gone. Might help before determining if you should start the inactive
> process.

Thanks for that I'll have a look at this.

I should also mention if we implement an automated non responsive
process we should do the same for "NEEDINFO" from reporters as in if an
reporter has not responded in a month ( or some other time ) the bug
should be closed as "INSUFFICIENT DATA".

I would think that's only fair...

JBG