Bodhi problems?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Mar 5 16:14:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:46:15 -0500 (EST)
Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, Gilboa Davara wrote:
>
> > Two questions:
> > Is bodhi down? Did I miss some down-time message?
> > Am I the only one to experience this issue?
>
> I've seen this too. Doing fedpkg update seems to fail for me the first
> time, then succeed on the second time.

We may have tracked this down to a new app server that only had 1 vcpu.
(It was thus getting bogged down and not processing as normal).
We have that app server all fixed up now.

Can anyone who sees this problem again let us know?
(Either reply here, file a ticket in fedora infrastructure trac or drop
by #fedora-admin).

Hopefully it's fixed.

Thanks,

kevin