Self Introduction

Osier Yang jyang at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 02:58:09 UTC 2012

Hello there,

My name is Osier Yang, and I'm willing to be a Co-maitainer
of libvirt project.

Let me introduce myself briefly. I am a Software Engineer in
Red Hat's Virtualization team, and the project I'm working on
is libvirt, (yes, the one I want to build packages for). I
joined in Redhat more than 3 years ago, and have been libvirt
developer for about half past one year. I have been used Linux
for about 7 years, since I was in college, the first distro I
used is Hiweed, which is a light Chinese localized distro based
on GNU/Debian, it was good, but I bet you don't known it. :-).

Okay, I see someone was introducing the hobbies, so my hobbies
are quite a lot, the most favoured one is Guita.

I don't have much experience on Fedora package building yet,
nor for other Linux distributions, but I could learn from the
other maitainers of libvirt quickly to do that.

looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Osier