New Member

Samuel Patterson spatterson773 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:11:28 UTC 2012

 My name is Samuel Patterson and I'm the new guy on the block. I'm 21
years old and live in the United States, Im not good with
introductions, so i'll make it short. I've been using fedora since the
fedora core years and, I decided to start contributing to my fellow
man in the open-source community; specifically in fedora. What  I want
to do is learn how to patch and code. I know it's a mouthful, but I
just recently started to learn about both c/c++ and would like to see
how I can code software as well as patch things up. I'm in the market
for a mentor so anyone is welcome.

Thanks,
Samuel Patterson