GSoC 2012 ideas - support expanding the list

Wed Mar 7 02:33:05 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Buddhika Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Can you please share the idea on the list requesting a mentor.
> Then with a mentor you can add it to the list.
> AFAIK, you are a Fedora contributor[1], but adding student as a
> contact make some confusion I suppose.
> Therefore the best thing is share your idea on the list and then find a mentor.
> Therefore please share your idea on the list so that we can get some
> thoughts of other Fedorians as well.

In the past there have been interested candidates/students who put up
the ideas on the Talk: or, even the Main list with a note "looking for
a mentor" and thereafter discussed the idea over the lists. Having it
on the wiki page helps more eyes look over it than having to search
through the email archives.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>