[Test-Announce] Test Days tomorrow (03-07) and Thursday (03-08)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 06:47:02 UTC 2012

Hey, folks - just another reminder, in case you've been under a rock,
that we have the first two F17 Test Days coming up this week. Tomorrow
is desktop localization Test Day[1], focusing on translation
completeness and accuracy, and Thursday is OpenStack Test Day[2]. I have
a blog post up with more blurb[3] if you're not familiar with the
process or just love my writing THAT MUCH. Hope to see you at the test
days!

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-07
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-08_OpenStack_Test_Day
[3] http://www.happyassassin.net/2012/03/05/fedora-17-test-days-start-up-this-week-desktop-localization-and-openstack/