help requested with Sourceforge download URL for RPM Source tag

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Sat Mar 10 03:15:24 UTC 2012

In the process of updating the muParser package to the latest upstream
release, I am unable to construct a proper Sourceforge URL for the
upstream release that meets the Fedora packaging guideline.  Can someone
more expert about Sourceforge URLs please give me a hand?

The file I want is muparser_v2_2_2.zip, which can be seen at this URL:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/muparser/files/muparser/Version%202.2.2/

I'm probably doing something dumb, but I can't seem to get that file
from any variant of a download.sourceforge.net URL that I've tried,
using different variations of the case of the P in the project name, etc.

Thanks!
Eric