Non-free tarball checked in

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Mar 12 21:07:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 18:53:16 +0100,
  drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> IANAL but I would call the odt "source code" and the pdf "binary" but
> just use the term "documentation" for either.
> It is not a binary in the sense of "compiled code".

The GPL requires you to to provide the preferred source code for doing
updates. So for PDFs generated from some other source (as opposed directly
with a pdf editor) one is arguably required to provide that other source when
distrubuting GPL licensed PDFs. (IMO the GPL doesn't really make a good
documentation or artwork license.)