/etc/default in Fedora

Dave Quigley selinux at davequigley.com
Sun Mar 18 03:25:21 UTC 2012

On 3/17/2012 7:17 AM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Suggesting setroubleshoot is fine but you need to also tell them how to
set it up when they are running without X. One guy told me that
setroubleshoot is fine and all but all his machines are headless so he
doesn't have X and the nice little applet to notify him. I had to
correct him and send him a reference to your page on how to set up
setroubleshoot on headless machines so that the messages are sent to
another box or to an email account.

Dave