Draft schedule for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (19 March 2012)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Mar 19 07:25:38 UTC 2012

Hi!

/me gave the mail a subject

Jon Ciesla wrote on 18.03.2012 23:33:

> = New business =
> [...]
>
> #topic #822 F18 Feature: AE1000 USB wifi driver -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/AE1000usb
> .fesco 822

I must be missing something here. Is that a early April fools joke or is
that simply a feature where the Feature owner (and apparently nobody
else) first asked for advise on this list and on
kernel at lists.fedoraproject.org. If he did it I missed that, which is
possible, but I'd assume he would have quickly been told that Fedora
normally(¹) doesn't do things like that (e.g. include kernel drivers
that are not in the upstream kernel).

CU
knurd

(¹) yes, there are exceptions, but I doubt one will be given here