/etc/default in Fedora

Tomas Heinrich theinric at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 13:55:55 UTC 2012

On 03/19/2012 03:37 PM, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> W dniu 19 marca 2012 15:27 użytkownik Daniel J Walsh
> <dwalsh at redhat.com>  napisał:
>>
>> On 03/19/2012 10:16 AM, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
>> setroubleshoot-server is the server componant. (dbus service)
>> setroubleshoot is the client componant.
>>
>> We could put the info into systemd-journal.
>
> It would be great if there was a possibility to send logs to other machines.
>
> Lennart, what do you think about it? Centralized log system is nice feature.

Why not use rsyslog?
It certainly supports forwarding messages over network with something as
simple as:
/etc/rsyslog.d/remote.conf: :msg,contains,"avc:" @@central-box

You can consume the audit logs with the imfile input module and send out
messages as emails with ommail output module.

This is an existing infrastructure that you can probably leverage to
solve your use case.

Tomas