RFC: Primary architecture promotion requirements

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Mar 20 20:10:31 UTC 2012

On Mar 20, 2012, at 1:52 PM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:

> Yes, the all-or-nothing mindset between secondary and primary is almost certainly the root of the problem.

Well that and I think there's some resistance at the notion that for the massive consumer market, the desktop is a dead platform. Not quite letter type dead. Yet. But it basically just experienced a drive by shooting in 2011, and it's just a matter of time before the patient bleeds out.

I actually find mobile and tablet quite irritating as a platform, presently. Nevertheless, desktop is rapidly becoming more of an anchor, than a mountain to be climbed.

Chris Murphy