Heads up: rpm 4.10.0 alpha to hit rawhide shortly

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Wed Mar 21 11:28:27 UTC 2012

On 03/21/2012 01:03 PM, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 11:04 +0200, Panu Matilainen wrote:
>> I'm starting to consider going dirty and just adding fake library provides
>> for one build of rpm to get deltarpm "bootstrapped", as I assume
>> createrepo (and thus deltarpm) doesn't actually get invoked in the srpm
>> creation phase, right?
>
> That sounds right to me.

That did allow it to get past the srpm creation step but there's
something very wrong with the resulting src.rpm. Whether that's some
strange rpm bug that only occurs inside mock/koji or a side-effect of
something getting unhappy about the faked provides... so tagged out once
again while I investigate.

If you're seeing bizarre intermittent build failures on koji today, it's
probably my fault. Apologies for the inconvenience :-/

	- Panu -