ARM as a primary architecture

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 20:23:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 14:08 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> The overwhelming bulk of the market is consumption. Not creation. And
> the growth is in the former, not the latter.

I would still like you to consider the question of whether this holds
for the Fedora case, though. Is Fedora as a project in fact suitable -
either in current implementation, or in terms of our self-definition and
long term goals - for this whole 'market' you are identifying as a
single entity? Are we in fact truly interested in producing code for
these content consumption devices? Is that what we're doing?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey