Fedora 16 and Firefox 11 crashing hard

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Mar 22 23:44:29 UTC 2012

On Mar 22, 2012, at 4:58 PM, Gerry Reno wrote:

> Just odd that Firefox is the only app causing the problem.  I'll let
> memtest run a while.

Yeah different apps have different memory requirements so it just may be doing something a little different than other apps. Plus it's kindof a princess porker when it comes to memory compared to most apps I use regularly.

> And I just updated to the new kernel, 3.3.0, so I'll try that out as
> well to see if it has any effect on this FF issue.

LiveCD is slow but it regresses you on multiple fronts all in one whack, including kernel.

Chris Murphy