ARM as a primary architecture

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 05:00:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Similarly, I don't want to replace my 13.3" notebook with a 7-10" tablet or
> netbook, even if the performance were the same. 13.3" fits nicely in my
> backpack, which fits my needs for mobility.

I think this conversation has gone wildly off-topic.  I personally
don't care whether your or anyone else prefers a desktop or a notebook
or a tablet or whether it's analogous to the economy of a certain
European country.  What I do care about, however, is making sure the
Fedora ARM team has an objective road map for making ARM a primary
arch.  May I kindly suggest that we try to stick to the topic at hand,
a move the personal preference discussions to another thread?

--
Jared Smith