Fedora 16 and Firefox 11 crashing hard

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Mar 23 05:42:26 UTC 2012

On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:09 PM, Gerry Reno wrote:

> On 03/23/2012 12:50 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>>

> Under Preferences | Advanced | Encryption:
>
>    Toggled TLS box

The "Use TLS 1.0" box? This is enabled by default. I've been using this combination for the entire F16 lifecycle, both in VM and actual hardware, and can't say I've encountered a single full system panic like what you're describing. Soooo, someone else will maybe pipe up what's going on. The app crashes with TLS, sounds like an app bug. But for the kernel to panic? Bit unexpected.

Chris Murphy