ARM as a primary architecture

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:50:38 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Buy a trimslice and run it with iSCSI.
>
> This is not good enough for me to become involved with Fedora on ARM.
> Glad it works for you, but I need a real system, like a Netwinder.

Whatever floats your boat! ARM SoCs are available in every popular form factor.

This whole thread about desktops vs tablets vs laptops has been highly
entertaining... now I know what every developer personally favours and
hates, as well as many of their immediate families. This a matter
which has kept many of us awake for long nights.

It unfortunately shed no light on the ARM topic, because, well,
there's ARM SoCs in all those form factors.

cheers,

martin "just kidding" langhoff
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions