ARM as a primary architecture

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Mar 24 07:47:12 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 05:30 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
> > What a horrible thing to say about a company that's put a lot of
> > effort into supporting their products on Free Software platforms!
>
> I think the Nouveau developers have a different story to tell you there.

You might consider that nouveau has support (basic modesetting, but
support) for NVIDIA's new GPU on release day. And then think about
exactly how that's possible, for a minute. Then re-consider whether you
want to put words into the nouveau developers' mouths...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey