dh-make broken deps for 3 releases (was: F-17 Branched report: 20120325 changes)

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Mon Mar 26 22:34:36 UTC 2012

On Monday, 26 בMarch 2012 13:08:33 Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> I'm still interested in making available the packages through Fedora
> repositories proper, but I'm also, admittedly, not paying attention to
> the review tickets. I have what I need (rubygem-passenger and many
> others included), and while I'd like Fedora to also make available what
> I have, I have little interest in completing the slow, lengthy,
> scrutinizing and therefore painful and time-consuming review process.

Understandable. Would you like to assign me as maintainer/co-maintainer?

My plan is:
 - Refresh build for Fedora/rawhide

 - Refresh source version to what exist in Debian/squeeze as a minimum.
   (I think Debian/testing [wheezy] is a better match for Fedora
    release cycle, but I prefer to be conservative at the beginning)

 - Go through the review process.

So, will I get this hot-potato?

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron