Meeting minutes FESCo (2012-03-26)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 18:16:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 21:17 +0200, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

Could I suggest that, if FESCo is going to have a different chair each
week, you at least have an SOP for arranging the meetings, so that this
kind of thing is done consistently?

Just in the last two weeks we've had a FESCo meeting announcement with
an empty topic, and now a minutes post with a different subject from all
the previous minutes posts (the 'standard' appears to be "Summary &
minutes for today's FESCo meeting (XXXX-XX-XX)") and with no text but an
*attachment* of the meetbot summary.

It looks rather unprofessional, to be honest.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey