Booting Fedora from LVM with grub2

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:55:52 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 09:46 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> and that is why i wrote the mail to not complain AFTER the fact
> like systemd last year - i do not really understand your problem
> with this message of me in the context - really!

You keep ranting based on assumptions.   Someone has asked a question.
Just wait for a reply first.  Don't pile on top. Before pressing send,
reread to make sure you don't appear to be demanding and shouting.  You
continue to behave in a obnoxious way in the users list as well as
others have pointed out there too.

Rahul