Booting Fedora from LVM with grub2

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Mar 28 23:09:56 UTC 2012

Jared K. Smith wrote:
> Because my reply wasn't about the content of your message.  My reply
> was all about the *tone* of your email.  I know that language barrier
> is part of the problem here, but the tone of your email messages often
> comes across as demanding and condescending.

Harald is simply frustrated by Fedora changes which in his view are clearly
not for the better, and I can fully understand that, given that I find
myself agreeing with him every so often. Something that looks like an
improvement to a developer might actually be a regression in users' view.

The tone of his messages is purely and simply a result of the frustration.

        Kevin Kofler