Fedora Packages Search

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:43:08 UTC 2012

On 03/30/2012 07:06 AM, Johannes Lips wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I really like this website[1] and think it's really useful. I just
> wanted to know what the current state of it is

There are two things I feel need improvements one is the bug section of
it, with my QA hat on I would rather like to see monthly/weekly/daily
line or bar graph activity on bugstats instead of what's currently there.

In the source section I would like to see a git links and link to the
upstream source.

Other then the above mentioned items it's becoming very useful and part
of my workflow within the project.

JBG