Fedora Packages Search

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Fri Mar 30 08:31:31 UTC 2012

On 03/30/2012 08:43 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 03/30/2012 07:06 AM, Johannes Lips wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I really like this website[1] and think it's really useful. I just wanted to know what the current state of it is
>

> There are two things I feel need improvements one is the bug section of it, with my QA hat on I would rather like to see monthly/weekly/daily line or bar graph activity on bugstats instead of what's currently there.
>
> In the source section I would like to see a git links and link to the upstream source.

Right. That's in the plan:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Packager

> Other then the above mentioned items it's becoming very useful and part of my workflow within the project.

+1 to that. I especially like the search feature which
I can use to summarize the openstack projects for example:
https://community.dev.fedoraproject.org/packages/s/openstack
Though being able to tag and search on tags would be more general.

cheers,
Pádraig.