Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:55:37 UTC 2012

On 04/28/2012 12:33 AM, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I don't know how proposing and implementing a notification method of doing
>> the same isn't providing a solution, but you're welcome to your own cross.
>
> Sorry Bill -- I'm confused here.  Was a notification method actually
> implemented?  Was it enabled in F17.TC1?  If so, I didn't see it.  Or
> was it implemented only for rawhide?

I finished up the work on the notification and landed it in
spin-kickstarts, so it should be available with the next media compose
for both F17 and rawhide:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=ef24d01

This is how it currently looks after booting up the Desktop Live CD:
http://kalev.fedorapeople.org/anaconda-notification.png

"Install" starts the installer; clicking anywhere else within the black
notification box dismisses the notification.

--
Kalev