Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:43:48 UTC 2012

On 05/03/2012 11:05 PM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> How are the translations going to be handled, Kalev? How do you get
> it into spin-kickstarts?

Ideally, I think the welcome screen code should be in anaconda repo and
would be translated in there. But I haven't yet talked to the anaconda
people about this.

> Is there enough time to set up project in
> transifex (or whatever is Fedora using) and have this translated
> before F17 release?

Perhaps we can. Not sure if there's enough time for that.

What's the use case for translations? I'll note that there's no way to
select the language in the GDM login screen, so everyone using the
official media will see the untranslated welcome screen at least once,
before they manage to change the language in system settings.

Do we spin any localized live media? There are kickstart files for this
in spin-kickstarts repo, are they actually used?

--
Thanks,
Kalev