Logwatch - looking for testers

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri May 4 08:46:43 UTC 2012

Am 04.05.2012 10:38, schrieb Frank Murphy:
> On 04/05/12 09:35, Jan Synacek wrote:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I'm looking for as many logwatch runs in Fedora 16 as possible. I need to test
>> the F17 package so I know if there are any problems with compatibility.
>>

> Typo?, or you want to run the F17 pkg in F16?

what i generally not understand is why often if you report
a bug for currently stable there are builds for F17/F18 and
none for the release the bugs are reported as long no extra
request

dear maintainers: please take a tighter look for which
release bugs are reported and consider that the reporter
has exactly this and only this version installed and is
not very happy about a "has been submitted as an update
for Fedora 17" notify without finding any build for the
reported release on koji