Fwd: Please check your sources for strings not marked for translation before release

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue May 8 06:44:04 UTC 2012

Thought of forwarding it here as it also occurs with us in most of the
Fedora packages where Fedora is upstream. We (translators) always try to
find out where did we miss the translations when we find that a
particular package has something viewed in English during the testing phase.

So, developers, please please check or make sure that you are marking
all translatable messages as translatable, otherwise it would never come
to us (translators) and would never go to end users as localized messages.

Thanks a lot!
Ankit
http://www.ankit644.com/