Weekly ARM status meeting - Wed 2012/05/09
jcm at redhat.com
Tue May 8 17:32:21 UTC 2012
A reminder that this week's ARM status meeting will take place tomorrow
(Wednesday), on #fedora-meeting. There will be no phone call. Please
reply to this email with any additional agenda items you want to add.
Times in various timezones (please let us know if these do not work):
Also join #fedora-arm on Freenode for general ARM discussion
before/after the weekly syncup.
0). Current build status
- Gnarly bugs and build failures
- Sending out regular problem package mails?
- Atomics on older processors (v5)/LLVM/etc.
1). Fedora 17 Beta
- What are the remaining constraints on getting this out?
2). Secondary Architecture Promotion
- Update on our current status wiki page and response to reqs.
3). Your topic here
P.S. I will return to poking at LLVM this afternoon. I hope to have an
update in time for the meeting tomorrow - might be a very late night.
More information about the devel