Weekly ARM status meeting - Wed 2012/05/09

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue May 8 17:32:21 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

A reminder that this week's ARM status meeting will take place tomorrow
(Wednesday), on #fedora-meeting. There will be no phone call. Please

Times in various timezones (please let us know if these do not work):

PDT: 1pm
MDT: 2pm
CDT: 3pm
EDT: 4pm
UTC: 8pm
BST: 9pm
CST: 10pm

Also join #fedora-arm on Freenode for general ARM discussion
before/after the weekly syncup.

Agenda:

0). Current build status
	- Gnarly bugs and build failures
	- Sending out regular problem package mails?
	- Atomics on older processors (v5)/LLVM/etc.
1). Fedora 17 Beta
	- What are the remaining constraints on getting this out?
2). Secondary Architecture Promotion
	- Update on our current status wiki page and response to reqs.
3). Your topic here

Jon.

P.S. I will return to poking at LLVM this afternoon. I hope to have an
update in time for the meeting tomorrow - might be a very late night.