default media size [Was: Proposed F18 feature: MiniDebugInfo]

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu May 10 04:23:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 15:17 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> But if it's almost trivial to have two Live Desktop builds: CD and DVD, then I'd suggest that route.

I can tell you it's very unlikely they'd both get comprehensively QA'ed.
And the more spins we have, the more likely some of them are to fail to
build.

We actually already nominally *have* a 1G sized desktop spin, but it's
rarely actually spun so it's often broken. See fedora-live-desktop.ks
vs. fedora-livecd-desktop.ks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey