Like C++? Not afraid of quirky build systems? Seeking LLVM co-maintainers

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 11 02:29:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 13:40 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Is this close enough?
> > >
> > > http://www.delorie.com/arm/f15-gnome-on-olpc.jpg
> >
> > That's GDM, and so useless unto the purpose. It's not accelerated.
>
> I could log in and got the fallback shell, but it all worked
> sufficiently well.

Yes. But the context of the initial question was to find out if we
actually have accelerated drivers on ARM. If anyone had seen ARM running
the Shell, that would be an excellent indication that we do. Seeing ARM
running fallback mode, though, indicates absolutely nothing except that
it's capable of rendering graphics. :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey