CDDL+GPL still an issue?

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:32:36 UTC 2012

Thanks!

To better understand; in similar cases, how do I know that I can't
link with GPL?

The fact that both "GPLv3 Compat?" and "GPLv2 Compat?" columns have
their value to "NO" in the CDDL or BSD Protection line can be a clear
indication of that?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Good_Licenses

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose
sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).