GNS 3 http://www.gns3.net

Colin Stubbs cstubbs at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:51:11 UTC 2012

Other RPM's/spec's are out there for different RPM based distros, of
varying quality, most not quite Fedora compatible,

These are what I've fiddled with/created and am currently using for FC16/x86_64,

http://www.routedlogic.net/files/gns3.spec
http://www.routedlogic.net/files/gns3-0.8.2-1.1.src.rpm
http://www.routedlogic.net/files/dynamips.spec
http://www.routedlogic.net/files/dynamips-0.2.8.RC3-1.fc16.src.rpm