Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:04:45 UTC 2012

On 05/16/2012 03:48 PM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> On 05/09/2012 09:34 PM, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
>> On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 04:51 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
>>> Cosimo, can you please also make sure that the Close button gets
>>> keyboard focus automatically after I click on "Try Fedora"?
>>
>> I now fixed this here [1], but it will need to be applied to the
>> copy of that code that lives in anaconda now.
>
> You haven't posted that to anaconda I guess? Because it's not fixed in F17 TC6.
>
> Does it make sense to keep the code on github? Using anaconda repo as an upstream might be a better choice.

We've been in the Final freeze starting from 2012-05-07; only fixes to
bugs that are release blockers (or NTH fixes) can get included in the
final media.

Kamil, if you want this included, I'd say you would have to first
convince QA that this is worth pulling in through the freezes.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/17/Schedule

--
Kalev