Stop the git abuse

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon May 21 10:09:27 UTC 2012

On 21.5.2012 10:23, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> -1 changelogs are manually written documents and source files.

And your commit messages are written by aliens? You are lucky! I have to
write them myself (and I really hate that I have to write the same
information thrice ... nobody mentioned Bodhi update messages here).

> A database's (git), temporary meta information is irrelvant.

Temporary? What will stay longer? Text file or repository which holds it
(and if you are thinking about conversion to yet another VCS, I don't
see any such happening any time soon)?

Best,

Matěj