Stop the git abuse

Stijn Hoop stijn at sandcat.nl
Mon May 21 12:19:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, 21 May 2012 13:40:55 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> On 05/21/2012 12:21 PM, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

While I agree about the target audience being different, and therefore
having different changelogs is in some way justified, I disagree
with this last assessment.

The reasons you mention are just FUD -- this can happen to whatever
data you specify and is not cause for different usage (other than
backup strategy etc), and furthermore is not specific to RPM changelog
data in any way.

Regards,

--Stijn