Stop the git abuse

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon May 21 13:49:55 UTC 2012

On Seg, 2012-05-21 at 12:43 +0200, Karel Zak wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:52:40AM +0200, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> > Just like we have mandatory packaging guidelines, we should have
> > mandatory git guidelines simply because it is part of the build system,
>
>  yep, and also mailing list guidelines, bugzilla guidelines and
>  finally fashion police...

I just begin with better documentation, git "guide lines" are in the end
of something that doesn't look git docs.

but Mailing list guidelines, bugzilla guidelines, for me, are very
welcome , why we should have some more organization ?

>  What about freedom and responsibility?

who follows guidelines strictly ? a guideline doesn't limit your
freedom .

--
Sérgio M. B.