Stop the git abuse

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Mon May 21 14:13:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 06:27:38AM -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

We automatically generate the spec file changelog block each time we make a
new release of anaconda.  Check out scripts/makebumpver in the anaconda git
repo on git.fedorahosted.org.

For us, the work is done in git.fedorahosted.org and we make .tar.bz2
releases of anaconda.  The resulting archive and spec file are then checked
in to pkgs.fedoraproject.org and built using fedpkg.  Same basic workflow
from when it was cvs as well.

> R.
>
> > Ian
> >
> > --