Stop the git abuse

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 21 16:41:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 12:21 +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> On 05/21/12 10:23, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > On 05/21/2012 09:56 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

Again we're repeating the discussion...

Mandriva's mechanism is built to ignore commits that start with
SILENT: . So if you  do 'git commit -m "SILENT: fix build"' , it won't
show up in the RPM changelog.

All this is in the archives. Several times. It's not helping anyone to
keep floating the idea, if someone wants it to happen they should
probably actually write some code.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey