[Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Final Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 22 00:59:15 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 17:51 -0700, Richard Vickery wrote:
> no problem.
>

> I may know better next time an RC comes out than to bring these up, it
> is probably better that I wait until the next RC: I am having issues
> with the curser / mouse on this computer

You'd need to be much more specific about that. What's the problem
exactly?

>  and I think I might prevented from viewing the shows at
> http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/ in Canada.

That's more likely to be a bug at the remote end than anything, and even
if it's a bug in Fedora, more likely to be an upstream browser bug than
a Fedora bug, and even if it were a Fedora bug would not be considered
serious enough to be a release blocker. See the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria for the kind of
stuff we care about at release time.
--
Adam Williamson