Self Introduction

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Sun May 27 19:49:49 UTC 2012

Greg Hellings schreef op zo 27-05-2012 om 14:23 [-0500]:
> As per the encouragement on the wiki, just wanted to throw out a
> greeting. I've been a Linux user for a bit over 10 years now, bouncing
> between Fedora and Ubuntu depending on the application. The recent
> addition of the MinGW toolkit into Fedora 17 has brought me back, as I
> had been trying to leverage that into Ubuntu on my own. So, here I am
> to hopefully join in the effort with the Fedora MinGW team.

Hi Greg,

Welcome aboard the Fedora train!
The Fedora MinGW SIG is always looking for people to help maintaining
packages in Fedora. You've already found out our IRC channel and are
hanging out there often which is very good. If you've got any questions,
feel free to ask them

Kind regards,

Erik van Pienbroek
Fedora MinGW SIG