How can we make security updates faster?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:18:59 UTC 2012

On 05/28/2012 04:57 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Perhaps a new mailinglist that just announces the security releases, to
> remind people to test them and give karma.

We already have a list that all test related information is supposed to
go to including security related ones, in fact all QA related topic in
general is supposed to go to that list since the whole QA community
resides on that list but you and others can continue to post QA related
topics to this list and expect magic to happen just don't be
disappointed when nothing happens et all.

JBG