How can we make security updates faster?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue May 29 05:46:38 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 05:21 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> We actually have this on the QA wishlist and it was one of the projects
> we proposed for GSoC for QA, but it didn't quite make it. We may still
> wind up doing it through some other channel, though. See also
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Fedora_Gooey_Karma  andhttp://blog.tirfa.com/gooey-karma.

It makes no sense to have a gui application ( or an application for that
matter ) without having written the relevant how to debug/how to test
pages for each component to accommodate it.

Such an application will just fail without it and might cause more harm
then good and yeah I have already mention the root cause for those pages
not already existing on this thread.

JBG