Fedora 18 : broken configuration for httpd 2.4

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:41:58 UTC 2012

RC> Have you notice than all this bugs depend on #871373 which provides
RC> some useful information ?

The useful information was not in the ticket.  Which means it wasn't in
the email.  Which means I had to get over to a web browser, wait for
bugzilla to load, and click around (and wait some more) to figure out
what on earth was going on.

People seem to think this is a great thing, and yes, I applaud Remi for
trying to help, but mass-filing tickets is the last resort, to be used
after doing a proper announcement and having discussion.

nirik are working on a proposal for some policy here.

 - J<