Anaconda is totally trashing the F18 schedule (was Re: f18: how to install into a LVM partitions (or RAID))

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:44:06 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 04:25 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> =?UTF-8?B?IkrDs2hhbm4gQi4gR3XDsG11bmRzc29uIg==?= <johannbg at gmail.com> writes:
> How exactly are you going to force maintainers who go missing to do so
> at a prescheduled time?  Real life is seldom that convenient.

If at this point we dont have any process that can actively tell if a
maintainer is present and active within the project then we have bigger
fish to fry then the feature process...

Seriously it should not be anymore complex than monitoring last login
into the relevant infrastructure pieces to determine if the relevant
maintainer is active or not.

bash script + a cron job should suffice to achieve just that.

JBG