Anaconda is totally trashing the F18 schedule (was Re: f18: how to install into a LVM partitions (or RAID))

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:03:59 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 04:56 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> >bash script + a cron job should suffice to achieve just that.
> Somehow, we are failing to communicate.

We would not force them to do anything how could we they are awol and
you do realize that process can be automated even if that just generates
a list of components that *look* to be unmaintained and then what
releng? goes through that list of components and takes the next step to
"orphan" them...

JBG