[rhn-client-tools] Created tag rhn-client-tools-1.8.26-1.fc19

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 10:34:33 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 11:32 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hi Miroslav,
>
> It sounds like you are missing f18 branch while creating new build

I always push new Spacewalk packages to rawhide only. The reason is that
always some problem pops up - this time broken dependencies on
spacewalk-web. In rawhide I have quite long time for resolving issues.
If I had put it into F18 or F17, I would need to act more quickly, which
I could not afford.

But if you want those packages in F18 or F17 and you are willing to
help, ping me privately and we can discuss your co-maintaining of those
packages

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering